In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Course Records - Lake Crabtree Park
Set a NEW course record & win a $10 gift code!
6 Mile - Male: William Newman - 36:25 (2022) 6 Mile - Female: Laura Southard - 44:38 (2022)
4 Mile - Male: Hayes Green - 26:12 (2022) 4 Mile - Female: Jane Mall - 25:24 (2022)
2 Mile - Male: P. McGuire - 14:33 (2022) 2 Mile - Female: K. Preissner - 14:59 (2022)
Families that end the old year focusing on fitness will begin the New Year building on that healthy mission. Pursuing a healthy lifestyle is not a short-lived New Year’s Resolution but a way of life that you carry from year to year. So, join Fit & Able to Run Out the Old Year together!
Plus, its a morning race so it won't get in the way of your New Year Eve plans!
If you are interested in sponsoring the Last Mile please email Info@FitandAble.net for more information!
Sign up, invite friends and family to join you, and get over $150 in rewards and swag! Yes, really!
1. First, sign up for the 5K or greater distance!
2. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link in your confirmation email to share with your friends and family or post on social media. Get more info on Referral Refunds here.
3. Get 5 friends to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive up to a $15 refund. Boom!
4. Get 5 more friends (10 total) to join you and get up to another $15 of your registration fee back.
5. Get another 5 friends (15 total) to sign up and we will send you a FREE "Certified Fit & Able" t-shirt.
6. But if you can get 25 friends or family all in to race with you, then we will give you $100 CASH!
PLUS, if your friends and family sign up through your referral link within 72 hours they can use the special code in your registration confirmation pop-up to get a $5 discount at checkout too!
You can also potentially get up to $15 off each team member's registration fee when you recruit a team!
1. First, create a team while you're signing up for any distance!
2. Invite your friends and family to sign up and join your team. (Pssst... they can use your unique referral link so you get the credit towards the referral swag!)
3. After 10 members join the team all will get an automatic $5 refund on their registration fee! Plus a $5 discount for future team members.
4. When your team reaches 25 members everyone will get another $5 refund! Plus a $10 discount for future team members.
5. AND, when your team reaches 50 members everyone will get yet another $5 refund! Plus a $15 discount for that last team member!
ALSO, you can get up to $25 of your registration fee back when you choose to become a fundraiser for any participating charity while signing up and requesting a refund if you raise at least $250 (must check the box during signup!).
Some Restrictions and Limitations Apply. Check the Event FAQ or contact Info@fitandable.net if you have questions.
If you have a song you'd like us to add to the Official Last Mile Playlist (and it's both appropriate for all ages and fits the Last Mile theme!), then please send your suggestion to email@example.com and we will check it out!
The Last Mile and all participants are subject to these event polices.
Information from this master site is often shared to or scraped by other online sources that aren't updated when changes are made here. This site on RunSignUp is the only official and updated source for information regarding this event. Everyone who registers for this event will be automatically subscribed to Fit & Able's email distribution list and may unsubscribe at any time.
Fit & Able Productions is a nonprofit organization that has been supporting community and family fitness in Cary since 1997 through organizing creative events and training programs. Proceeds from our events that aren't designated to support other organizations go to support the event and other Fit & Able nonprofit activities.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the Last Mile.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.